Kiss It
I Groomed For You
Did You Get My Pic?
Send Me One Of Your Ass
Thirsty? I Got Something You Can Drink
I Just Want To Put It In Once
Come On, Please Just Kiss It
::YAWNS::
Seriously? That’s not sexy, that’s one-sided. You know what is sexy? Not just wanting to make the other person pleasure you, but sincere joy as a result of your partner’s pleasure. Think about your favorite person…what did you like about them? Was it how you pushed them to pleasure you or how they pushed you to pleasure them?…or was it because you both genuinely enjoyed each other's pleasure? When you’re with someone, exclusive or not, it’s hot to feel when you’re with them – that you’re actually with them and that what each of you want and enjoy actually matter. Maybe that can only exist if there’s an authentic bond. While I can’t guarantee the energy between two people, relationships, even sexual ones, require a general respect for each other and themselves that I just don’t know if many people are willing and able to give.
An ideal mate is someone I can truly love, respect & trust as a friend, with at least half a brain, a few interesting quirks, that can show me as much as they say, with an amazing sense of humor, who is passionate about me and on top of all that – a crazy intense sexual/soul connection I can’t deny.
How would you describe your ideal mate?

No comments:
Post a Comment