Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This Kiss

So my friend went on a date with this guy last week that she’s not super attracted to but I think she genuinely likes him as a person. He tries to be funny, he’s persistent, and keeps hinting how they should be sex buddies. And talking about how he’s going to kiss her – ew. Guys, please note that if you want to have a great kiss, we don’t need or want an introductory speech or play by play. We are aware what a kiss is. If we want it to happen it will, and all the coaxing beforehand is just going to slim down your chances. Grab your balls and do it already, and if we let you – rejoice and continue, and if you get shot down – deal with it.

My best first kiss… He was a good friend. He didn’t ask and went for it, I hesitated and pulled back. He was a little embarrassed then I came through. It was freaking awesome – soft, sensual, wet, tingly all over, and perfect.

What was your best first kiss and why?

1 comment:

  1. I agree, no reason to ask if you can kiss me or tell me that your going to....just do it!

    My best first kiss was with some guy I met while walking the streets of Long Beach with my friends. We walked down to the beach and sat by the water and he kissed me,. I think it was probably more the atmosphere and the beer than him....as romantic as it was, he never called. Oh well, his loss

    ReplyDelete