About a month ago I made a choice towards one of my goals for the year. I started seeing a physical trainer, who I will eventually tell you more about. To keep my ass in line, I’m posting these pictures up to show you where I’m starting from. Hopefully this will be entertaining…at least for you. I’m going to take pictures along the way and put together a slideshow or something to show the ~transformation~.
I’m preparing for this week of a lot of emotional, physical, and financial moves. To help, I’ve also decided to do all of my laundry today. I’m hating my trainer right now as the squats from yesterday are really kicking my ass going down the stairs. Each step requires me to make a weird face and brace myself, ouch. Nonetheless, it kind of feels good knowing that I have clean clothes, bedding, and a great ass ;-)
May I suggest MyFitnessPal? It's a calorie counter website I joined a month ago, and I love it. It's completely free, and it's platform is Facebook based, so one can post comments, photos, and blog posts; add friends; post messages in the forums; in addition to logging your exercises and meals. I have 3 friends thus far and it helps keep me on track.
ReplyDeletewww.myfitnesspal.com, I'm qeiii. Oh, and you can make a weight-loss widget and add it to your blog.
Love the new theme.
Good luck on your journey. You'll do great. xoxo
Don't lose that butt; it's a nice butt.
ReplyDelete