Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Ain’t Break Nothing That’s Not Broke

You say you hate me. I can’t even be mad at you because I know that’s just fear talking. You fear your man isn’t happy and if you could just get me under control, you’d be good. You fear that if you actually held HIM responsible, you couldn’t justify staying with him. You fear the possible reality that maybe things are falling apart. Examine where your feelings are coming from. Don’t make excuses. Own it. Do you. But don’t blame the circumstances. Perhaps instead of putting so much attention on the “home wrecker”, you point that pretty little finger of yours back at the people IN the relationship. Yeah that means you too. But why would you want to do that?

I don’t desire to change your feelings or make you like me. Just some advice - continuously strive for awareness. If your man wants to be with you, nothing would keep him from that. If he doesn’t, well that sounds like a personal problem. Him leaving you has got more to do with your relationship and less to do with another person.

The idea that anyone has the power to break you lovebirds up is pretty impressive. With forces like that walking around, I can’t imagine anyone’s relationship surviving. With this kind of power though, I’d like to imagine people would be a little more creative than just taking your man. Let’s be real though. “I ain’t break nothing that’s not broke!”(this is an exclusive quote of mine, embrace it) That means you got the tense wrong when you blame someone for breaking up your happy home.



Deal with it.

Either Work Something Out And Love Him.

Or Let It Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment